I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In compliance with current legislation, Soho Valencia undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights.
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the party responsible for processing personal data
The person responsible for processing personal data collected in Soho Valencia is: APARTAMENTOS EQUIPADOS S.L., provided with NIF: 33474148 V and registered in: Valencia Mercantile Registry with the following registry data: __, whose representative is: JUAN MAFE DIAZ (from now on, also Responsible of the treatment). Your contact details are as follows:
GRAN VIA GERMANIAS 32
Contact telephone: +34 (96) 366 33 22
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by Soho Valencia, through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered into an automated file under the responsibility of the Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Register of the Data Protection Agency which can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between Soho Valencia and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms he fills in, or to meet a request or consultation of the same.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD:
- Principle of lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times after fully transparent information on the purposes for which the personal data are collected.
- Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimisation: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: personal data will only be kept in such a way as to allow identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their processing.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
- Categories of personal data.
The categories of data processed in Soho Valencia are solely identifying data. Under no circumstances are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Soho Valencia undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User shall have the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions when the User must or may provide their data through forms to make queries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper conduct of the operation performed.
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended
Personal data is collected and managed by Soho Valencia in order to facilitate, speed up and fulfil the commitments established between the Website and the User or to maintain the relationship established in the forms filled in by the latter or to attend to a request or query.
Likewise, the data may be used for the commercial, operational and statistical purposes of personalisation, and for activities related to Soho Valencia’s corporate purpose, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, operation and navigation of the Web Site.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed of the specific purpose or purposes of the processing for which the personal data will be used; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the information collected.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of processing and, in any case, only for the following period: 2 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting what is established in articles 8 of the RGPD and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may give their consent for the processing of their personal data lawfully by Soho Valencia. In the case of a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that the parents or guardians have authorised it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Soho Valencia undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way as to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL certificate (Secure Socket Layer), which ensures that personal data are transmitted securely and confidentially, being the transmission of data between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, since Soho Valencia cannot guarantee the impregnability of the Internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Controller undertakes to inform the User without undue delay when there is a breach of the security of personal data that is likely to involve a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with article 4 of the RGPD, a breach of the security of personal data is understood to be any breach of security that results in the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or in the unauthorised communication of or access to such data.
The personal data will be treated as confidential by the Controller, who undertakes to inform and guarantee by means of a legal or contractual obligation that this confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and any person to whom the information is made accessible.
Rights deriving from the processing of personal data
The User has over Soho Valencia and may, therefore, exercise against the person responsible for treatment the following rights recognized in the RGPD:
- Right of access: This is the right of the User to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Soho Valencia is processing their personal data and, if so, to obtain information on their specific personal data and the treatment that Soho Valencia has carried out or is carrying out, as well as, among other things, the available information on the origin of said data and the addressees of the communications carried out or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: It is the right of the User to have his/her personal data modified if they are inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the processing, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to forget”): It is the User’s right, provided that the legislation in force does not establish the contrary, to obtain the deletion of his/her personal data when these are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; the User has withdrawn his/her consent to the processing and this has no other legal basis; the User objects to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason to continue processing; the personal data have been unlawfully processed; the personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, shall take reasonable steps to inform the controllers processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for deletion of any link to such personal data.
- Right to limitation of processing: This is the right of the User to limit the processing of his/her personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he/she challenges the accuracy of his/her personal data; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the processing.
- Right to data portability: In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User shall have the right to receive from the Controller his or her personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another controller. Whenever technically possible, the Controller will transmit the data directly to this other controller.
- Right of objection: It is the User’s right not to have their personal data processed or to have their processing ceased by Soho Valencia.
- The right not to be the object of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: The right of the User not to be the object of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of personal data, including profiling, unless current legislation provides otherwise.
Therefore, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Responsible for the treatment with the reference “RGPD-www.sohohotelvalencia.com”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In those cases in which representation is admitted, it will also be necessary to identify by the same means the person representing the User, as well as the document accrediting the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced by any other means valid in law that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons of the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request it makes.
- This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and/or e-mail:
GRAN VIA GERMANIAS 32
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to the websites of third parties other than Soho Valencia, and which are therefore not operated by Soho Valencia. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, and in each case they themselves will be responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Complaints to the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the regulations in force in the way in which their personal data are being processed, they shall be entitled to effective judicial protection and to lodge a complaint with a control authority, in particular, in the State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es).
II. COOKIES POLICY
Cookies are automatic procedures for collecting information about the preferences determined by the User during his/her visit to the Web Site in order to recognize the User and personalize his/her experience and use of the Web Site, and may also, for example, help identify and resolve errors.
Information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, pages viewed, time spent on the Website, and sites visited just before and just after the Website. However, no cookie allows the cookie to contact the User’s telephone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the User’s hard drive or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to form part of the Cookie file is for the User to personally give that information to the server.
Cookies are those that are sent to the User’s computer or device and managed exclusively by Soho Valencia for the best performance of the Web Site. The information collected is used to improve the quality of the Website and its Content and your experience as a User. These cookies enable the User to be recognised as a recurring visitor to the Web Site and to adapt the content to offer him/her content that suits his/her preferences.
The entity(ies) in charge of providing cookies may transfer this information to third parties, provided that it is required by law or a third party who processes this information for such entities.
Social Network Cookies
Soho Valencia incorporates social network plugins, which allow access to them from the Web Site. For this reason, social network cookies can be stored in the User’s browser. The owners of these social networks have their own data protection and cookie policies, and in each case they themselves are responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices. The User must refer to them for information about these cookies and, where appropriate, the processing of their personal data. For information purposes only, the links in which these privacy and/or cookie policies may be consulted are indicated below:
Disable, decline, and delete cookies